Crazy! It’s already 2018. This year has really flown by and so many good things happened along with some bumps and detours haha. But nonetheless I survived and made it through 2017. I’ve been so excited about this post because its kind of a “highlight” reel of things that happened in my life this year that you may have missed on the blog.
I first want to say how much I’ve grown as a blogger, influencer, content creator etc. all because of you guys; my incredibly growing support system of friends, followers, bloggers and subscribers. You guys have really helped me grow in creating better content for you based on things you want to see and read more of from me. I love all your suggestions and have loved connecting and building new relationships with each and every one of you.
I started my blog as a way for me to express my creative side and have an outlet to share all my favorite products, clothes, tips, destinations etc. I never thought that so many of you would like and share all my stories but you have and I’m so grateful for this loving community of bloggers, followers and friends I have met along the way.
Things you may have missed:
- I started taking ballet classes again after many years with out it. I decided to take a ‘leap’ (literally haha) of faith and get back into the things I love. My love for ballet and the art of dance has been absent in my life for years and getting back into it has made me so happy. I encourage everyone to do this in the new year!
- I started senior year of college at the University of Alabama! So excited to be done soon and graduate. College has been a whirlwind of adventures and lots of learning.
- I landed an amazing internship over the summer for the official tourism company of Long Island & NYC. It was truly such a great learning experience and I met the nicest people who were willing to teach me new things. Networking is everything! I got to meet NY Legislator Laura Schaefer and report on so many things including the Belmont Stakes Horse race.
- I rode a Camel! Bucket list, check! I went to the Bronx Zoo in NY over the summer and to my surprise they had Camels. Jumping up and down with excitement i reverted back to my childhood days. So if riding a Camel is on your bucket list and a trip to the middle east isn’t in your near future then maybe a trip to the NY Bronx Zoo is easier haha.
- This year I was very fortunate to have gone on so many mini vacation trips. Just to name a few I went to; San Destin & Santa Rosa Beach, FL, Dauphin Island, Block Island, RI, Boston, Connecticut and NYC three times.
To view my Boston travel guide click here.
To view my vacation outfits for San Destin & Santa Rosa Beach, FL click here.
- I took my second trip to Walt Disney World Orlando Florida and my first trip to Harry Potter World at Universal Studios. I had such a blast and couldn’t stop smiling the entire time.
To view my Harry Potter World travel guide & tips click here.
- Celebrated a year with my babe haha. Soon to be two years together this March! Time really does fly. I wrote up a fun Valentines Day Date Night post you can view here.
- I lost 10 lbs … then gained it all back during Thanksgiving (haha totally kidding). But check out my Thankful & Stuffed post here.
- I realized I’m totally obsessed with Christmas and go all out. Here are some holiday themed posts you missed this Christmas season.
To view Holiday style outfits click here.
To view my Christmas in the South post click here.
To view my Christmas Apartment Decor click here.
To view my Christmas Home Tour click here.
This year has taught me a lot and Im excited to see what 2018 has in store for me and the blog. If theres anything you guys would like to see more of on the blog or have suggestions feel free to email, comment below or find me on instagram (@nickolehaymaker). I value your thoughts tremendously and every suggestion is heard. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for following along and supporting theblonderella.com. Cheers to a wonderful year and many more to come!♥
Thanks for reading!
(rate this post, like it, share or comment below! No account required.)