SHOP THIS LOOK:
(click on an image below to shop)
Dress: also available here, with more sizes
6 Ways to Treat Yourself This Summer:
- Get the “vacay” look: Pool vibes and beach-y beauty does wonders when you’re not able to getaway this summer. Start with a bronzer and glowing sunscreen/moisturizer! Try these products I love, below. *The St. Tropez is my favorite.
- Stay-cation: snag a last minute deal on a local hotel in your area that you’ve been dying to see and experience. Even if its just for a night, you can take a dip in the pool, get caught up on your summer reading, and (hello, best part) order room service! You can check apps/websites like Hotels.com , Priceline.com and Hotwire.com for deals.
- Buy yourself flowers: yes, you read that right! Girl, you don’t need a man haha go pick up some colorful flowers from your local market to fill your home with. Or, even better, buy yourself a new bouquet once a week to put on your desk if you’re stuck at work all summer long. That way, even when you’re focused on emails, you get an eyeful of those beautiful summer hydrangeas or peonies (what ever your favorites are).
- DIY Spa Day: Give yourself the ultimate self-care day with essential oils, bath salts, candles, soothing music, and face masks. Don’t forget your glass of wine and just chill the heck out for a change! Try these face masks and bath essentials I love, below!
- Create your own summer haven: Set up some blankets or beach towels outside in your yard with snacks, good music, sunscreen/bronzer (from above) and invite your friends. It’ll make you feel like you’re on a quick getaway and you can get a quick tan sesh in too.
- Try an outdoor activity: Are you into outdoor YOGA? Well if not, give it a try! Look online for classes in your area but if you can’t find one do it yourself by finding a video online instead. There’s something relaxing about doing yoga literally facing the sun. So grab your mat and sunscreen and get your “ommmm” on haha.
What’s your favorite thing to do to pamper/treat yourself? Tell me in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading!
(rate this post, like it, share or comment below! No account required.)