1. I love mugs. I’ve started an intense mug collection over the last 6 years. I usually will buy a mug any where I travel to. Disney? ✅ New York? ✅ Harry Potter World? ✅ haha I have over 30 unique mugs that I keep on a pretty little shelf! My favorite one (click here) is this castle mug I found at Disney World.
2. I’m not a big coffee drinker at all. I actually prefer chamomile tea with honey over coffee any day.
3. I’m the last child of five. I have two older sisters and two older brothers.
4.When I was little I played so rough with my younger brother I was sent to the ER 4 times for many injuries haha. Also, I broke my arm in 6th grade falling on the playground at school.
5. Originally I am from Southern California, born and raised. But moved to the south a couple years ago and have loved every minute of it since.
6. I have an obsession with red lipstick and have over a dozen different shades of reds. I’ll either lose the one I own and then pick up a new one, starting a viscous cycle of endless red lipsticks haha.
7. I’m anemic and take vitamins daily to help with my bodies health and immune system. Nothing crazy or fatal its just that my body lacks red blood cells which leads to reduced oxygen flow to my bodies organs. I normally just feel extra tired sometimes doing the smallest tasks along with shortness of breath and dizzy spells. So I try to make sure I’m drinking enough water and snacking throughout the day.
8. I have sleep paralysis. This is a weird one that is still so crazy for me to wrap my mind around and doctors have told me theres nothing to do for it really. Basically, sometimes I will wake up from a nap, my body is still asleep and I can’t move any muscles whats so ever… feeling paralyzed. During these episodes, I can open my eyes but nothing else will move and I try to just stay calm. I usually snap out of it within 5 minutes and can move again. But it is a truly scary feeling. When these episodes first started happening to me they would last for 10 minutes where I couldn’t move my body. My mom had this same thing when she was growing up but she grew out of it which is what most doctors have told me will happen to me.
9. I love the Hallmark Channel haha as silly as that may be! I watch the morning talk show “Home and Family” almost every morning and I freakin love it. They teach you so many good DIY crafts and suggest good books to read. Its great haha!
10. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I usually start celebrating the day after Halloween. I go all out with my mom and we just become these crazy christmas queens running around the house putting garland and plaid on everything haha. I MEAN EVERYTHING! (You can view our Christmas Home Tour, here). My dad probably thinks we’re crazy!
11. I’m an Auntie to five nieces and two nephews and they are the cutest things ever!
12. I’m half Puerto Rican (moms side) and half Irish (dads side). I just recently came back from Puerto Rico which was amazing (view my travel guide, here) and am off to Ireland this summer!!
13. I’ve always loved to read and have read every Jane Austen novel! I have an old copy of her books and a new collections edition of her books. Pride and Prejudice will always be one of my favorites because it was the first Jane Austen novel I read and fell in love with. I get this love of Jane Austen from my Auntie Kim, we geek out over everything Jane Austen related haha.
14. I hate mushrooms and pickles! I will never eat them, I think they’re gross and slimy and weird haha. Oh also, I don’t like bologna.
15. The weirdest thing I ever ate was an octopus tongue thanks to my older sister who took me to this sushi bar in Cali and bet me I couldn’t eat it. Barf! It was nasty.
16. There’s a certain way I like my bed to be made and put together each morning that if someone else does it wrong I will redo the whole thing or it drives me nuts. I know this is crazy but its one of those neurotic things of mine haha we all have them right?
17. I talk to my mom on the phone at least every single day or every other day. Whether it be an hour or 20 minutes we always call each other and talk.
18. I have been to Canada, Mexico, France, Italy, Germany, Puerto Rico, Switzerland and 32 U.S. states.
19. I can quote the entire “Wedding Crashers” movie haha. It’s such a funny movie and I love me some funny Vince Vaughan. We have a joke in our family when we yell down the stairs “MOM THE MEATLOAF!” watch the movie and you’ll get the inside joke haha.
20. I love eating mini M&M’s better than the regular sized M&M’s. This is so weird but to me they taste better as mini’s.
Thanks for reading!
(rate this post, like it, share or comment below! No account required.)