This week marks the official start of Fall so I wanted to share 10 fall finds to add to your wardrobe. I’m so ready for the seasonal change I’ve already decorated my apartment, planned my pumpkin picking and eating lots of pumpkin bread haha.
1. Cable-Knit Sweaters: the cable-knit stitching gives your sweater that extra added detail and you can layer up or wear as is. These are some I’ve had my eye on, toggle through and click to shop!
2. Rain Boots: Autumn (especially down south) is always a little rainy so a good pair of rain boots is a necessity for your fall wardrobe.
3. Blanket Scarves and ties: Scarves are probably my favorite accessory for Fall/Winter. Scarves can honestly go with any outfit, keep you extra warm and theres hundreds of styles.
* PS: I have that Ivory & Blue plaid one (linked below) and I LOVE IT!
4. Hats, Beanies and Berets: Berets are becoming the new trend this fall and I’m loving it! haha no complaints here.
5. Plaid and Pleated skirts: Instead of always having to wear pants or jeans as the weather starts to cool down I like to wear skirts and layer them up with tights and a coat.
6. Boots and Booties: Finally! We can start wearing our boots that have been retired in our closets all summer long.
* PS: the tall black over-the-knee boots (linked below & what I’m wearing in the picture below) I have from Target are amazing and affordable! I love them! Highly recommend if you want to save money.
7. Jackets: Jackets are a necessity for a perfect fall wardrobe so you might have to splurge a little to get the right one you’ll wear all season long.
* PS: the green army jacket (linked below) is one of my favorites and I consider it my “go-to” to pair with any of my fall outfits!
8. Long Sleeve dresses: These kind of dress are perfect for those tall boots you have and a blanket scarf on a rainy day.
9. Classic loafers: as much as love my rain boots and ankle booties, loafers are so comfy and quick “go-to”/”run-out-the-door” fall outfit haha.
10. Cross body bags: The last accessory you’ll need for your perfect fall wardrobe, a cross body bag!
Like this post? Follow the blog via email, like the page on Facebook or follow the Instagram.
Thanks for reading!
(rate this post, like it or share below! No account required.)